GB WhatsApp and Whatsapp Plus are modified messaging apps based on the official WhatsApp app. Unlike the WhatsApp application, GB WhatsApp and WhatsApp Plus offer a series of additional functionalities that are not available in the official application.
Some of these additional features include the option to hide "online" and "seen", the option to send messages to multiple contacts at once, and the option to use multiple WhatsApp accounts on a single device.
There are several potential drawbacks to using an app like GB WhatsApp or Whatsapp Plus:
- Legality: Both GB WhatsApp and Whatsapp Plus are WhatsApp modded apps and are not endorsed or created by WhatsApp. Using any of these apps may violate WhatsApp's terms of service and may be illegal in some countries.
- Security: GB WhatsApp and Whatsapp Plus are third-party applications and are not subject to the same tests and security checks as the official WhatsApp application. This means that there may be hidden security vulnerabilities in the application that could be exploited by attackers.
In other words, you put your mobile device, your data, conversations, and the data of the people you talk to at risk, since they may be being read by attackers, as well as opening the door to possible infections by viruses, Trojans, or other types of infection. of software.
There is no end-to-end encryption or encryption in the app, so you lose the benefits of official security measures.
- Updates: Both Whatsapp Plus and GB WhatsApp do not receive the same updates as the official WhatsApp application, so they may not have access to the latest features and improvements of the application.
- Support: As GB WhatsApp and WhatsApp Plus are third-party applications, they are not directly supported by WhatsApp. If you have problems with the app, you may not be able to get help or troubleshooting from WhatsApp.
- If the use of WhatsApp applications modified by third parties is detected, WhatsApp may temporarily or permanently delete your account.
In short, while these apps may offer some additional functionality, they also present potential risks in terms of legality, security, and support. Therefore, the use of a modified messaging application such as GB WhatsApp or WhatsApp Plus is not recommended at all.
Keep in mind that the possible advantages that these unofficial applications may include will reach the official application over time and if you still need more features, you can try using other types of messaging applications such as Telegram or Signal, but it is not recommended in any case. the use of modified applications.